CANDLE SAFETY & CARE
- NEVER leave your burning candle unattended
- Always trim your wick to 1cm before each burn. This will allow for an even burn, better scent throw and longer burn time.
- On initial burn, allow the wax to create a melt pool right to the edge of the container (approx 1-3hrs depending on the size of your jar). This will prevent your candle from tunnelling on your next burns.
- Avoid drafts as a flickering candle will burn through the candle faster, cause uneven burn and can be dangerous.
- Please NO NOT put your bamboo jars out with wooden lids, it can catch alight and the flame will damage the lid.
- Leave at least 1cm of wax at the bottom of the jar to avoid overheating & breaking the jar.
- Lastly, store your candle in a cool dry place never in direct sunlight!